Jan 31, 2014
Muscle Expert Ben Pakulski And Dr Jacob Wilson Discuss Metabolic Flexibility
Dr. Jacob has an unparalleled dedication to the sport of bodybuilding, and has devoted the majority of his life to helping thousands of bodybuilders reach their goals. His academic achievements are vast, and include degrees in Kinesiology and Exercise Physiology, dozens of publications, and extensive experience teaching and public speaking. Sit back and learn from their muscle building knowledge in the realm of bodybuilding. Learn the optimal way to build muscle from these brilliant professionalsHighlights of the Podcast:
- How to optimize your physique through metabolic flexibility and nutrition timing.
- The difference between eating fat or carbohydrates at various points in the day.
- The hormonal response to the presence of carbs and fat.
- The difference between metabolic flexibility and metabolic inflexibility.
- How to use fat as fuel rather than storage.
- The effect mitochondrial density and distribution has on metabolic flexibility.
- An explanation of insulin resistance and sensitivity.
- The best way to become insulin sensitive through metabolic flexibility.
- The myths, history and research behind high fat vs high carbohydrate diets.
- What exactly you should eat for breakfast to optimize body composition